warframe gameplay

Warframe es un juego de acción gratuito sorprendentemente pulido que cuenta con excelentes imágenes, jugabilidad y valor de repetición. Desafortunadamente, moliendo y ... WARFRAME WIKI: Just got told "I was looking at your Gemussy the all time" by someone.

Entrada destacada

Warframe wiki - Actualizado - GAMEPLAYS de Warframe

 Warframe wiki - Actualizado - GAMEPLAYS de Warframe Los videos de gameplay tienen una presencia cada vez mayor en Internet.                ...

sábado, 18 de febrero de 2023

Just got told "I was looking at your Gemussy the all time" by someone.

And you know what, I get it. It's the joke, haha hilarious. And honestly, I can even get it if it was actually innocent. Citrine is kinda hypnotising with her sparkly gems.

But you know what ? It was also kinda creepy. I should have taken a screenshot, I didn't, I kinda wanted to remove that from my screen, strangely enough, so I joined a new mission too fast.

Pity, it was actually kinda nice before. We went to wave 8 of ESO without talking about it, just follewd each other till wave 8. It doesn't happen often, I was happy, we even got the Braton Vandal schematic. I was even surprised to see the other person, a Saryn, wasn't that much higher in damage percentage than me, quite unusual with a Saryn for me.

They said "ez", I said "gg" and then see title.

Again, I get it's the joke, and I'm a person on the Internet, I know people are weird even when they're not mean, even more when you're a woman. But it's not exactly the same to say that about a character and saying it to someone, even a stranger, maybe especially a stranger.

It definitely soured my mood. I kinda wanted to rant, sorry. But also, please don't be a creep. We have a really nice community in general (even if I can now count on two hands the "unpleasant" moments I had in this game. Still definitely low, but I use to say I could count it on one hand so...)

Rant over.

submitted by /u/AlmalexyaBlue
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/115xb3i/just_got_told_i_was_looking_at_your_gemussy_the/

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Warframe Wiki | Todo lo que necesitas saber en 30s!!!