warframe gameplay

Warframe es un juego de acción gratuito sorprendentemente pulido que cuenta con excelentes imágenes, jugabilidad y valor de repetición. Desafortunadamente, moliendo y ... WARFRAME WIKI: I am going to have sex with this Heirloom Ember Warframe from Warframe.

Entrada destacada

Warframe wiki - Actualizado - GAMEPLAYS de Warframe

 Warframe wiki - Actualizado - GAMEPLAYS de Warframe Los videos de gameplay tienen una presencia cada vez mayor en Internet.                ...

lunes, 3 de junio de 2024

I am going to have sex with this Heirloom Ember Warframe from Warframe.

I am going to have sex with this Heirloom Ember Warframe from Warframe.

I find the Heirloom Ember Warframes in Warframe sexy. However, their body is made up of 87% fire, and 100% fire surrounds them. That could kill me if I tried to have sex with one. To remedy this, the Ember Warframe casts Immolation with Immolated Radiance making me resistant to fire. Keep in mind, resistant is not the same as immune. I still take damage. It is either 2 points or 1 point of damage each second I am having sex with her. Just because a particular second caused 1 point of damage, does not mean that I mostly did not feel anything, it just means that I took one damage. I am not going to rush through having sex with this Ember Warframe, I make sure I pleasure anything I have sex with—especially infested-constructs! I'd rather take damage than not pleasure the Ember Warframe.

The Ember Warframe and I go to the Orbiter's Infirmary to have sex. When having sex with infested-constructs, it is ALWAYS sexier to have sex in their natural habitat rather than a human's natural habitat. The Orbiter's Infirmary is the Ember Warframe’s natural habitat.

Before we went into the Orbiter's Infirmary, the Ember Warframe let all the Infestation know that we are just here for sex. The Infestation will not subsume us because they know I am here at the Orbiter's Infirmary on sexual business. This includes the Helminth strain. However, the Helmith thinks that I am going to be an easy recruit for becoming a test subject of Executor Ballas considering that I am having sex with an Ember Warframe. However, I have no interest in becoming an Infested.

https://preview.redd.it/0ycjeticdf4d1.jpg?width=800&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=b29aa20e9768b19e2b11308f02f99fa5ab7cfb94

submitted by /u/Francy001
[link] [comments]


from Memeframe xDD (BRUH) https://ift.tt/yOuk4E9
via IFTTT https://ift.tt/BwnQl5E June 03, 2024 at 11:42PM

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Warframe Wiki | Todo lo que necesitas saber en 30s!!!