warframe gameplay

Warframe es un juego de acción gratuito sorprendentemente pulido que cuenta con excelentes imágenes, jugabilidad y valor de repetición. Desafortunadamente, moliendo y ... WARFRAME WIKI: Contrary to the "Favourite Frame" - What's your least favourite frame, OR what's your least favourite feature of your main?

Entrada destacada

Warframe wiki - Actualizado - GAMEPLAYS de Warframe

 Warframe wiki - Actualizado - GAMEPLAYS de Warframe Los videos de gameplay tienen una presencia cada vez mayor en Internet.                ...

domingo, 19 de mayo de 2024

Contrary to the "Favourite Frame" - What's your least favourite frame, OR what's your least favourite feature of your main?

Being a Volt main, there are a lot of frames I don't like, purely because of their lack of speed... not saying that I dislike all the frames that aren't fast - they are very strong in their own ways.

However, there are some things I don't like about some frames in particular, that might make them good frames, but I just find... bad. For example:

Zephyr: while it is the basis of her functionality, her reduced gravity I find frustrating. I constantly have to pay close attention to how I'm jumping and where, cos I'll often overshoot a landing, or hit above a door, etc.

Harrow: I am not a good Harrow player. 😂

Ash: His invisibility is just too limited to be functional, imo.

Gauss: I'm a Volt main. He is the Capulet to my Montague. 😆

And as for something I do dislike about Volt, I find his survivability to be an issue. There are ways to manage this, (rolling guard, his speed to get out quickly, and his AoE to stun, as well as the Unairu school ability Last Gasp can be a big help when I do mess something up), but without proper modding and gameplay management, he can go down very quickly.

There are other frames that are fine, like I said, they all have their own strengths and weaknesses, but sometimes the Fashionframe gets in the way.

submitted by /u/woulfman1024
[link] [comments]

from Memeframe xDD (BRUH) https://ift.tt/ycFdi2u
via IFTTT false May 20, 2024 at 02:13AM

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Warframe Wiki | Todo lo que necesitas saber en 30s!!!