warframe gameplay

Warframe es un juego de acción gratuito sorprendentemente pulido que cuenta con excelentes imágenes, jugabilidad y valor de repetición. Desafortunadamente, moliendo y ... WARFRAME WIKI: Me, farming for Protea's part and knoqing damn well I'm going to farm for Tenet and Solaris United kitguns and Corpus accesories for my sick as hell Vauban and Protea Corpus/Solaris United themed duo be like

Entrada destacada

Warframe wiki - Actualizado - GAMEPLAYS de Warframe

 Warframe wiki - Actualizado - GAMEPLAYS de Warframe Los videos de gameplay tienen una presencia cada vez mayor en Internet.                ...

jueves, 20 de julio de 2023

Me, farming for Protea's part and knoqing damn well I'm going to farm for Tenet and Solaris United kitguns and Corpus accesories for my sick as hell Vauban and Protea Corpus/Solaris United themed duo be like

Why are we still here?

Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my leg and my arm... even my fingers... the body I've lost... the comrades I've lost... won't stop hurting. It's like they're all still there. You feel it too, don't you? I'm the one who got caught up with Cipher. A group above nations... even the US. And I was the parasite below, feeding off Zero's power. They came after you in Cyprus... then Afghanistan... Cipher... just keeps growing. Swallowing everything in it's path. Getting bigger and bigger... Who knows how big now? Boss. I'm gonna make 'em give back our past... take back everything that we've lost. And I won't rest... until we do.

submitted by /u/Extension-Ad-5134
[link] [comments]

from Memeframe xDD (BRUH) https://ift.tt/eD0dVPK
via IFTTT https://ift.tt/hTzQquF July 20, 2023 at 11:03PM

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Warframe Wiki | Todo lo que necesitas saber en 30s!!!