warframe gameplay

Warframe es un juego de acción gratuito sorprendentemente pulido que cuenta con excelentes imágenes, jugabilidad y valor de repetición. Desafortunadamente, moliendo y ... WARFRAME WIKI: What would be the smoothest way to catch up and return to the game without being overwhelmed after around 2 years?

Entrada destacada

Warframe wiki - Actualizado - GAMEPLAYS de Warframe

 Warframe wiki - Actualizado - GAMEPLAYS de Warframe Los videos de gameplay tienen una presencia cada vez mayor en Internet.                ...

sábado, 14 de enero de 2023

What would be the smoothest way to catch up and return to the game without being overwhelmed after around 2 years?

Hello

I want to return to warframe. I have around 1200 hours so it is quite a lot for some but as far as I remember not as much for warframe players lol. Last time I remember I played was Heart of Deimos so around 2.5 years ago.

When I played years ago I felt pretty good as player in terms of strength and what is going on in game. I logged in and I checked that I have level 23 mastery so I guess it was not bad. I do not know what was mastery rank limit back then. I got like 30 messages that included some prime rewards and boosters for couple days.

submitted by /u/God_Of_Illusion
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/10c70lt/what_would_be_the_smoothest_way_to_catch_up_and/

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Warframe Wiki | Todo lo que necesitas saber en 30s!!!