warframe gameplay

Warframe es un juego de acción gratuito sorprendentemente pulido que cuenta con excelentes imágenes, jugabilidad y valor de repetición. Desafortunadamente, moliendo y ... WARFRAME WIKI: Stuck on the junction with the nova specter (I forgot which junction it is)

Entrada destacada

Warframe wiki - Actualizado - GAMEPLAYS de Warframe

 Warframe wiki - Actualizado - GAMEPLAYS de Warframe Los videos de gameplay tienen una presencia cada vez mayor en Internet.                ...

miércoles, 4 de enero de 2023

Stuck on the junction with the nova specter (I forgot which junction it is)

I’m stuck on the junction with the Nova specter and I’m having trouble beating them. I just can’t get their health low enough before the timer on the junction mission wears off or before I die from bleed. If you have any strategies that might help (other than using ash) I would greatly appreciate hearing it!

submitted by /u/JohnnyMacTavish
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/103jzz3/stuck_on_the_junction_with_the_nova_specter_i/

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Warframe Wiki | Todo lo que necesitas saber en 30s!!!