warframe gameplay

Warframe es un juego de acción gratuito sorprendentemente pulido que cuenta con excelentes imágenes, jugabilidad y valor de repetición. Desafortunadamente, moliendo y ... WARFRAME WIKI: What are your least favorite enemies, and why?

Entrada destacada

Warframe wiki - Actualizado - GAMEPLAYS de Warframe

 Warframe wiki - Actualizado - GAMEPLAYS de Warframe Los videos de gameplay tienen una presencia cada vez mayor en Internet.                ...

domingo, 17 de abril de 2022

What are your least favorite enemies, and why?

Y'all know the Deimos Jugulus? Buckle up because I'm about to trash on them.

They're always killing animals I'm trying to save and for some reason it's ALWAYS the rarer ones. I can't risk killing the Jugulus before getting the animal because I dont want to accidently kill them. I have to hop in and rescue them before they can be killed and of course the capture animation takes forever and this stupid ugly fat headed snake thing kills me before I can exit the capture screen. They aren't even that strong, I two tap them with a flipping heat sword. How are you going to have a head that big and be THAT weak, and then have the audacity to attack a TENNO while their back is turned. I get it's an AI and it can't actually think for itself but I pretend it can because it makes me feel better.

Seriously though. They're just so annoying. I've never had a more "on sight" relationship with a video game enemy before. Watching their stupid wiggly worm like body crumble before me is so satisfying. They have annoying attacks on top of it all, and it's almost like you can't loose them. If you do, you run into another one! You can't go five feet without seeing one! They're also surrounded by piles on piles of other enemies, which if they get to you while you're in the capture screen your only choice is to run and regroup.

I recently found out you can tranquilize them which makes it so much easier, but I will always hate them for taking my second ever white Velocipod from me. I coulda had the floof by now if it weren't for these dumb things. I understand that I am incredibly stupid and just very bad at this game, which probably plays a big part in my struggle against them, but no matter how easy they are to deal with now I'll never ease up on them. Not after that poor Velocipod was taken from me. I would have named the floof Clementine. I would have put her in my transference room, next to my seat. I would have treasured her dearly. Now I'll never get the chance.

Yes, I'm aware I'm being dramatic. I'm just annoyed, but I promise I'm not actually angry. I'm bored and I'm playing around. I do want to know what everyone else's least favorite enemies are though. What enemies make your blood boil? I'd love to hear yall complain, no matter the difficulty of the fiend or where you find them :D

submitted by /u/Sadisticebolabird
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/u5wuqj/what_are_your_least_favorite_enemies_and_why/

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Warframe Wiki | Todo lo que necesitas saber en 30s!!!