warframe gameplay

Warframe es un juego de acción gratuito sorprendentemente pulido que cuenta con excelentes imágenes, jugabilidad y valor de repetición. Desafortunadamente, moliendo y ... WARFRAME WIKI: I just want to say thank you to Warframe and DE for giving me and my dad some of his greatest gaming experiences in his life.

Entrada destacada

Warframe wiki - Actualizado - GAMEPLAYS de Warframe

 Warframe wiki - Actualizado - GAMEPLAYS de Warframe Los videos de gameplay tienen una presencia cada vez mayor en Internet.                ...

miércoles, 23 de febrero de 2022

I just want to say thank you to Warframe and DE for giving me and my dad some of his greatest gaming experiences in his life.

Thank you DE for creating one of my favourite games to exist, and thank you for allowing my father to have this same experience too.

He sadly passed away recently and I wanted to thank you and the Warframe community for giving some of our best shared memories together.

We have met some of the nicest people in this community and had such a great experience with this game. I don't think our relationship would've been the same without it.

Thank you all.

submitted by /u/Hero714GT
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/szuv44/i_just_want_to_say_thank_you_to_warframe_and_de/

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Warframe Wiki | Todo lo que necesitas saber en 30s!!!